Disposition of Taxable Property for Non-Resident

Supporting Documents:

  • Purchases Agreement (Full set)
  • Sales Agreement (Full set)
  • Transfer deed on Purchases
  • Transfer deed on Sales
  • Final Website Listing
  • Statement of Adjustment on Purchases
  • Statement of Adjustment on Sales
  • Trust Ledger Statement on Purchases
  • Trust Ledger Statement on Sales
  • Your legal name, date of birth, mailing address in Canada, contact number and overseas address
  • If the non-resident never applied SIN, ITN or TTN, we can help to apply. Please bring copy of photo page, signature page, visa to Canada page and entry/exit date page of your passport.