Triple J Canada Consulting Inc. believes that protecting your privacy is important. Our Policies have been designed to meet your needs and as well, they conform to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act which is Federal legislation.
Triple J maintains the confidentiality of client and former client information, except in rare and very specific circumstances.
Triple J does not use confidential information for personal advantage, for the advantage of a third party or to the disadvantage of a client, former client, unless consent has been obtained from the client or former client.
Personal information includes any factual or subjective information, recorded or not, about an identifiable individual. This includes information in any form, such as:
- age, name, ID numbers, income, ethnic origin, or blood type
- opinions, evaluations, comments, social status, or disciplinary actions
- employee files, credit records, loan records, medical records, existence of a dispute with a client, intentions (for example, to acquire goods or services, or change jobs)
Personal information does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
Triple J Canada Consulting Inc. collects personal information only for the following reasons:
- To provide the products or services that you have requested and maintain commercial relations with you;
- To understand your needs and recommend products and services accordingly;
- To manage our business which includes partnership and employment matters;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
We will not use your personal information for any other reason without your consent.
We have established a Privacy Officer who is part of senior management to ensure our policies are in force.
We inform and train staff on privacy issues.
Identify the Purposes
We identify the purpose for collecting information before collecting it.
We will obtain consent before collection of information.
We will only collect the information we need for the stated purpose
Limit Use, Disclosure and Retention
We use information only for the purpose of collection unless we receive consent or are required by law.
We have policies as to how long the information is kept.
We have policies for the safe destruction of the information.
We will use our best efforts to keep your information up to date.
Use Appropriate Safeguards
We have policies to safeguard your information against unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Our clients and employees are informed of our policies and practices for managing personal information.
We will investigate all complaints. Address them to
Triple J Canada Consulting Inc.
230-4 Robert Speck Parkway
Canada L4Z 1S1